Monday, July 11, 2016

Busy Bee Indeed

The last 2 1/2 months have sure been busy,
and have flown by super fast! 

The next few pictures are "captions" of the days that have 
kept me a Busy Bee!

Above:
*made more cookies in a jar.
*always crocheting dishcloths!
*cooling the chickens off.
*gifted towel set from daughter Heidi.
*Nice 4th of July.  
*Celebrated a special wedding anniversary of 45 years,
and hubby surprised me with this sweet
pink sapphire, with white & chocolate diamonds.
45 years is sapphire!
*planned a bridal shower for Granddaughter Kelsey!

Since I took this picture below, we have 
bought a new stove to be delivered soon!

*the silver tray fits perfect on the burners.
*continuing to sew my tumbler quilt.
*prepping for bridal shower.
*love waking up to a shinny sink!
*the hens are 2 1/2 years old now.
I love wearing buttery soft leggings!
I have tons of them, so here are a few.
Daughter Heidi is having great success selling them LularoeHeidiAnn!
*We had 4 grandchildren with promotions this year ... 
Asher (below), Eric, Hailey & Blake!
So proud of them.
*new prongs and band for wedding ring.
*me, just before going into the Bishops'Storehouse.

*love my girls ...
top: daughter Tiffani, me, daughter Shelli,
bottom: granddaughter Ashley, granddaughter Kelsey,
daughter Heidi, and granddaughter Hailey.
Missing daughter-in-law Stephanie & granddaughter Sadie.
*Here are a few pictures of granddaughter Kelsey's bridal shower 
before it started in my family room!
It was such a special day!

Now it's almost time to do it all over again,
because granddaughter Ashley is now getting married!
*I have had my Etsy shop closed for sometime now,
due to life happenings!
I am so excited to get back into creating,
and re~opening my shop.
I will be adding items each day!
THANK YOU so much for visiting!

No comments: