Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Catch~Up

Picture of the family room.
Hung are 24 stockings I made for
Hubby & I, our children & their families.
***
Oh my goodness!
I have not had my computer for 4 weeks
and I have missed you & blogging!

My Apple computer broke, and it broke good!
Lost everything, had to have it rebuilt, and changed programs twice! 

Lucky me, we have Carbonite, and it has saved everything for years!
I got everything restored. 
Relieved and grateful.

Below are a few Christmas things I have done but not able to post. 
Enjoy! 
 Made cookies mixes for family & friends!
An awesome Pinterest find HERE.
 I bought all the supplies at The Dollar Tree.
Except the tags and doilies. 


I made pillowcases for our 14 grandchildren!
I have made these for close to 20 years now.
 Some are in college, high school, middle school, 
grammar school, pre~school to babies!
 You can see gender, ages, and personalities in each one!
 I love making them!
Made lots of mug*rug sets. 
Here are a few of some of the many I made ...

 Some had tags too.

For some misters in my life!


So happy to be back!

Now off to more creating! 
The Christmas crunch has begun!

Merry Christmas!
xox

14 comments:

Bernideen said...

So many cute things here and so much love and warmth and friendliness. The stockings all lined up look so cute in the long row! Your home is very inviting and charming. Merry Christmas!

Kris said...

Wonderful!!! All of it!
XO Kris

Stacey said...

You've been busy! You have great gift ideas. Next year I'm definitely going to try to make more. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Junkchiccottage said...

Maryjane,
I think homemade gifts made with love are the best. The pillowcases are awesome. How sweet. Love all the stockings lined up. Enjoy your beautiful family. Merry Christmas.
Kris

Donna said...

So glad you are back! The pillowcases are wonderful...may have to make some...

Julie Ringler said...

Oh my goodness! What wonderful gift ideas...wish I had seen this a month ago.

Merry Christmas.

Julie

craftyles said...

Glad you're back and got your computer up and running again. Such cute ideas. Love the pillowcases you make for each Grandkid. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Lois@TheEcoGrandma said...

I am new here and can't get over 14 grandchildren! I have four and that feels like an awful lot when it comes to gifting at Christmas. I love the idea of making the children pillowcases each year, yours are so beautiful. I also love the idea of the cups and coasters.

Karen L. Bates said...

Missed you so glad you are back...computer woes are just the worst.

I had no idea you had 14 grandchildren! Awesome! Glad you were able to make each one such adorable pillowcases and so personalized..they will love them. I use to make them....need to get on that again!

Your mug rugs and cookie 'jars' are just the cutest! You have been very busy but I can tell you were having a ton of fun!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

You have been BUSY! Your family is blessed to have things handmade by you!
Sending you love and hugs and happy wishes for 2016!

Becky

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Maryjane,
I hope this finds you well and enjoying the holiday season. I always enjoy visiting your blog...it is so colorful and cheerful!

Take care, ~Natalie

mickle said...

The pillowcases! THANK YOU so much! Great idea. That will be the project for next year. In fact I bought three pieces of fabric yesterday! I will be gathering and sewing so that by summer, I'll have Christmas for the 15 grandchildren DONE! That's the under 18 group. Maybe the older ones and the married ones will get them too. A pair of matching for the married ones? THANKS AGAIN! Love your blog. Happy New Year!!!

gardenlady said...

Maryjane this is @sugarpinecottage from ig ♥♥ I have been making my grandchildren flannel pillowcases for years also. My grown children still beg for them at Christmas time ♥♥

Sherry Norton said...

Just found your blog and so happy I did! Just getting started with quilting, love to bake and love love love vintage trailers. Looking forward to following all the interesting things here!