Monday, December 28, 2015

A Potpourri of Pictures

 On Instragram they have a thingy going called 
2015 Best Nine.
#2015bestnine

Had fun putting a grouping together of my sweet hens, and
a grouping of some of my recent sewing projects.
 Below I made a quilted sewing machine rug/mat.
Making myself one this week!

If I need to slide my sewing machine to the side 
for any reason, it moves it nicely.
It stays in place until I move it, and
my table doesn't get scratched. 

I will be making these for my ETSY shop too!
Wishing you my sweet friends a very 
Happy & Wonderful New Year!

10 comments:

Cozy Little House said...

Happy New Year, Maryjane! Looks like you've got a lot of creativity going on!
Brenda

Bernideen said...

Looks like some darling projects!

Whitebird said...

I really like your blog and I follow you.So wonderful to know your joy in serving God, bless you, Bev

Carole West said...

Great pictures and wow you have a wonderful sewing talent. Happy New to you too and I look forward to what you'll be sharing in 2016.

Carole @ Garden Up Green

Katie Nelson said...

Lovely photos, thanks for sharing! You have lovely posts.
I'm curious, and not tech savvy, is there a way to send pics from a smartphone to blogger?
Diana

June said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful things Maryjane! I love the sewing machine mat!
I read your previous post and loved the homemade stockings for everyone. We always
joke about 'the Stockings and their stockings' since that's our last name too.
Wishing the best-est New Year!!!!
sending hugs...

Kat White said...

What an adorable Blog I love it and all your creativity. We have a tiny trailer but it's not Vintage. But we have fun in it and it's cute as we go down the road we gets lots of smiles. I saw your comment over at Lori Holt's blog and thought I would stop in a say Hello! Happy New Year!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your beautiful creations. I need to make some kind of mat to go under my Kitchen Aid mixer. I slide it in and out of a corner. Love the pretty colors you use too! Happy new year!

craftyles said...

Sewing mat is such a great idea. Happy New year to you!

Jean Tuthill said...

The sewing machine is a great idea. And I love your chicken collage. Glad you are back to posting! Happy New Year!