Friday, November 20, 2015

Front Porch Love

The weather here in CA has been beautiful this Fall.
We are still having summer weather, so we are loving our time on the front porch!

Below are some cowgirl pillows I made a while back for my little trailer,
but for the moment are making their home on the white rockers.

Loving the pink & brown!
 Our porch continues as it wraps around to the front door.
I have two wicker couches there.

To the left is more white picket fencing that my hubby built,
and a locked gate.
We have a doorbell with a live~feed to our iPhone in the house.
We can talk and see who is at the gate and still be in the house! 
We can also be miles/hours away and still know who is at out door!
It's a good thing!!!
 We over look the Santa Rosa Plateau Mountains and 
the sunsets are gorgeous! 
 I love my little white picket fence & gate!
Our little dogs Sammie & Charlie love being out here too.

I hope our nice weather continues!

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It is just beautiful, Maryjane. As of today sometime our front porch will have snow blown across it and it will most likely stay that way now until Spring rolls around. I love Fall and am never ready for it.
Love your sweet picket fence and your pretty pillows, too. The porch looks great! xo Diana

Donna Erickson said...

What a beautiful porch!

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

I love your porch and the pillows and runner is so cute. My Hubby would love the designs you chose for them. I wished we had summer temps here in WV.

Mountain Mama said...

I miss being able to sit out on my deck and look at the mountains!! I'm inside next to my fire right now...it's cold here in upstate NY!!

Lorri said...

Love your pillows. They will look too cute in your vintage trailer! We are expecting the first frost of the season tonight!

Kris said...

What a lovely spot to sit and have a visit! And that feature where you can know who is at your door, even when not home is very interesting to me.
The previous post with beautiful hutch filled to the brim with quilt love, is stunning!
And befor that, oh my!!!!! I must go get those fabulous Jammie's!!!!!!
Hugs
Kris

Shirley Hatfield said...

We were just in California last weekend and it was so beautiful and sunny. It was hard to come back to Utah in time for a blizzard! Just love your front porch...but I am smitten by your cowgirl pillows!!

Karen L. Bates said...

I love the idea of a beautiful front porch like yours. Perfect. Have a wonder Thanksgiving Day. The pillows are adorable.

Jann Olson said...

Maryjane, your porch is gorgeous! And how fun is that pink cowboy pillow? Love those sunshine days!
hugs,
Jann

bloggymom said...

What a great place to relax and unwind.

Katmom said...

Luv the 'Cowgirl' pillow...and where did you find the 'horse' print fabric?
I so wish I had a front porch... but am grateful for our back patio...
Enjoy your sunshine and don't forget to leave out a plate of cookies for Santa on that beautiful porch.
hugz
>^..^<

Karen L. Bates said...

Just wanted to drop in and wish you a Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family enjoy the hoidays!