Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Family Room Mantel

 Fall is my favorite time of the year!

This mantel is in our family room.
The clock does not work and is said to be haunted by some!
Sometimes it starts ticking away!
 I love my antique lace mantle edging.
I use it off and on throughout the year.
 Be scared (or not)!
 I made many of these cat candle holders years ago for 
shops and marketplaces!
So glad I saved myself a pair.
 The witch and cat candles are vintage~style which makes them …
 getting closer to being real vintage. Heehee! 
but I have had them for nearly 20 years.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

MaryJane- I LOVE your mantle. It is just bright and happy looking. Years ago I had a clock that was very similar to yours. I loved it --but lost it in a who-gets-what battle...lol xo Diana

Ginger Dawn Harman said...

Love the Mantel! Great photos and thank you for sharing!

Shelia said...

Oh, your mantel looks wonderful. That clock is beautiful and I really like the fall floral you've poked on top. The little vintage looking pumpkins are just darling!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Karen L. Bates said...

Love the decorations...cutest pumpkins!

Kristina said...

I miss having a mantel, as we have a wood stove. Your decor is lovely.

Heather Graves said...

I do love your mantel! Thanks for inspiring me, We hope to be able to find a house that has a mantel in a few weeks.

Junkchiccottage said...

Love your mantel Maryjane. Love the clock too.
Have a great week.
Kris

Cluck-Cluck McCluck said...

Such a bewitching display! I especially love the cat candle holders, they're adorable.

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love all the vintage jack o lanterns. They are my favorite.

Katmom said...

Happy Autumn pleasures and joys...
hugz
>^..^<