Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chicken Nesting Herbs

I have been wanting to try this nesting box
herb blend (natural pest control) by Lisa at

These herbs smell heavenly in the coop and
the blend helps fight off mites, etc. 
They are so pretty too!

My hubby giggled as I was showing & telling him all about the herbs.
He knows I love to spoil my girls!
They came packaged pretty with a calling card.
I received 3 sachets.

I used 1 sachet on 3 nesting boxes.
~
My little hen Daisy is molting,
so she is not her pretty self at the moment.
She doesn't mind the herbs at all!

I am a happy customer!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Mine are molting too. Been a bad summer for eggs! Too hot!!
XO Kris

Susan Freeman said...

What a great idea!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Libby said...

How sweet you are ... You have some lucky girls ~

More hugs from Texas

Have a Daily said...

Well how clever was she to come up with nesting herbs. Something I would never have thought of. They are as lovely as they are useful! Spoiled chicks for sure!!
hugs,
Jann

craftyles said...

Great idea. Looks so nice with that pretty egg. You are a lucky girl to your chicks!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Your chicks are so lucky to have you!!! Happy happy happy!!!

Carrie said...

Herbs for the nest. I had no idea!! Very neat.