Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Playing in Grandma's Trailer

 Grandson Asher loves playing, sitting, looking, 
and just being in my little trailer.

This day he came to have some little treats
that I always have waiting in a mason jar,
and play with vintage buttons!
Love the pics his mommy Heidi took.

Who can resist running your fingers through a jar full of buttons?
Not me!
More pictures of my re~do on my trailer
 I promised a long time ago very soon!

Hints:
*silver
*lace
*burlap
*white
*vintage
*feather bed …

5 comments:

a8383 said...

How fun! Angela

NanaDiana said...

Maryjane- Well, the cuteness factor of your lil' trailer just increased! That little guy is SOOOO cute! What is it about kids and buttons? I have always loved them and now a couple of my grandkids do, too. I have two grandmother's button collections-so much fun to have them. Can't wait to see your redo of your sweet little camper. Hope you have a great week! xo Diana

Kristina said...

Oh my, how fun! Enjoy that precious time.

cynthia lee designs said...

Someone looks like he is having fun in grandma's trailer.
~Cindy

Deanna said...

Mary Jane, how wonderful to see that you are still blogging. I've been gone for such a long time and recently returned to blog again only to find out that so many gals have completely stopped blogging. Life takes over but they won't be forgotten. You probably don't remember me but I so loved your blog and couldn't wait to run over here to see what you've been up to.

I'm loving the words; Burlap and lace! I can't wait to see the results :D

Deanna from Timeless Things