Monday, August 3, 2015

In Print .. Me and My Little Trailer


Oh my! My cute little trailer and I are in print again!
I am honored.
This time in my local 
"MY MURRIETA MAGAZINE".

Publisher & Editor in Chief, Tracy Blanscet

has done a great job on her new magazine over the last year!
A warm and cozy magazine bringing neighbors together!

She wrote a nice article about 
SISTERS on the FLY 
and asked me to share a rewarding experience I have had with Sisters on the Fly.


You will find my quote in the lower middle paragraph about fly fishing!
You will also spot my little red & white trailer!


Also, the cover is adorable of Jack & Linda Williams, owner of Richie's Diner!
I visit this place often and love their fish & chips! 
Everything is fresh and it's a home~cooked meal every time!

THANK YOU TRACY for including little old me and my trailer! xox

5 comments:

Terra said...

That is so exciting for your cute trailer and you to be featured in the magazine.

Cozy Little House said...

Congrats on the write up! I keep missing you somehow when you post!
Brenda

June said...

This is wonderful!!!! I'm so happy to know you've been out and about in it too this year Maryjane...and so glad that the editor included it in her your paper!
sending hugs....

Michelle @Pen and Hive said...

Hey Maryjane! I ran across your blog on Pinterest because I'm a beekeeper. Your site is adorable! I pinned the picture of your booth setup. I'm thinking about morphing my hobby into a business and love the feeling of what you've done there! Thanks for sharing!

Katmom said...

Awesomeness,,, as are you! >^..^<