Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Booth Setup From The Quilt Show

I had so much fun at our little Quilt Show at
 ROOSTER CREEK last week!
Thanks Bunches Rooster Creek for inviting me to be a vendor!


My booth was split in half due to the fact I was in a pathway.
It made for a great setup and 
I got to visit with all those who passed by.

It was wonderful having my daughters, friends,
 high school friends, and blogger friends come by all day! 
Thank you to all that did!
You made my day very special and I shall cherish it always.

I brought my little outdoor wicker set because I knew I wanted to sit and visit too!
 The next few pictures are of my wares
before the quilt show started.

Potholders, dishcloths…
 Everything I made had to do with quilting & sewing.
Large journals, mini journals, wood fridge magnets…
lots of my yoyo pincushions all about.
 
My daughter Shelli made these darling 
Mother's Day flower arrangements.
So pretty here & there!
 And back by popular demand I made more vintage pattern necklaces.
 I made some cute yoyo fridge magnets,
 gift tag sets & mug rug sets with mugs…
 and clipboards!
 All made with love.
Yes,
The Beehive Cottage
TheBeehiveCottage.Blogspot.Com
Home, Garden, Chickens & Etsy

That's me!
xox

10 comments:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Oh my goodness Maryjane! I love everything you put your hands on! Those necklaces are darling. And I love your business cards, very YOU! xo

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your booth and wares are fabulous!

mickle said...

Loved see your booth and all your beautiful handiwork! Wish I wasn't so far away - it would be fun to see you in person. Thanks for all the lovely photos.

Brenda said...

I would love to visit one of your booths someday! Your creations are so vintage cute!

NanaDiana said...

Maryjane- What a great booth you have there! I love it-and your quilts are the crowning touch, of course. Hope you did really really good with sales! xo Diana

Jann Olson said...

It all looks darling Mary Jane! Hope all went well!!
hugs,
Jann

Kris said...

What a great set up you had Maryjane! I wish I could have come. Next time!
Hugs
Kris

cynthia lee designs said...

Your booth looked awesome!! Hope you had a great show.
~Cindy

Karen L. Bates said...

I love your setup and all the cute things you make. Your business card is adorable! Glad you had a good time.

How are the girls?

Bernideen said...

What a great presentation and display. Your booth was darling!