Thursday, April 30, 2015

Got Me Some New Rain*Garden Shoes

Yesterday I was at our local Tractor & Feed Store and
found these adorable rain*garden shoes!
I paid $19.99 for them.

I will use them for gardening, caring for the chickens 
and even running errands in them.

Today I went to the movies with my friend Bonnie
and wore them! 
They are so comfortable and CUTE!
I love that they are made in the USA since the 1940's!
I had to show you the bottom of them. LOVE!
Very well made.
Can't go wrong with red & paisley
I love the ones I bought and …
below will be my next pair! 

You can find lots of styles on Amazon.

 Wishing you a wonderful day!

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I LOVE those and I like them because they have a heel on them. I have some of those clogs that I use for gardening but they often slip off if I step up on something. xo Diana

Kris said...

Hi Maryjane! I love Sloggers! I have a pair too, and they are great garden shoes. Or anywhere shoes!
Mine are plain raspberry.
LOVED the previous post with the mixer makeover! I need to do one too!!!
Hugs,
Kris

The Vintage Housewife... said...

Oh my darling!!!! I miss you so much! Thank you for the comment on my blog! Those shoes are adorable! Please give sweet hunny bluegrass a big ol hug from us:) lets go camping ...maybe a bluegrass festival real soon!!! Xoxo

GerryART said...

Just the thing for outdoors ! !
and indoors
hugs 'n smiles
Gerry

Diva Kreszl said...

I recently bought my first pair of sloggers and I love them, totally adorable too! You can also but them direct from their website with free shipping...I have noticed some local garden centers carry them but marked up the price by a great deal !

Barbara said...

Those are so perfect. Either color. I may have to invest in these myself.

Karen L. Bates said...

OMGosh, those are so cute! Just my colors! I hope I can find some around here...love them. Yes, and a girl needs two pair of these!