Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Go Talk to the Chickens

 Recently I wrote on my kitchen chalkboard
"Go talk to the chickens" 
to remind myself to get outside more and
do something I love which is 
talk & tend to my chickens! 

The funny thing is
my husband thought I wrote it for him and 
thought I was being a little sarcastic! lol.
Never, never!

*I made this chalkboard out of a clipboard I already had. 
I painted on 2 coats of chalkboard paint.

I gave them to my daughters as gifts last Christmas.
They love them!
No, 
this isn't us but could be in a few!
 PINTEREST
Amazing pictures of chicken lovers.
Have a good day and remember … 
keep calm and go talk to the chickens!

4 comments:

Karen L. Bates said...

What a fun post! Cute pictures and I love the idea on the chalkboard. I took the time yesterday to say a few words to the girls, even though it was nasty outside...and cold. Hoping to feel better soon so I can spend more time with them.

Libby said...

I'm gonna have to get me some chickens!

:0) Thanks for the uplift!!!!

Jann Olson said...

Too funny! I'm making chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. Guess I'll have to talk to the chicken before I cut it up. An apology might be appropriate. lol!
hugs,
Jann

Farrah said...

I would love to have chickens! You're so blessed to have them.