Thursday, March 19, 2015

Multitasking

 The last couple days I have been multitasking!
Do you ever have days like that …
maybe most days?
 Dishcloths for a shower, pincushions, potholders & mug~rugs 
for the shop HERE.

And lots of water to keep dehydrated! 
Like my mug~rug?


I use one everyday in my craft room to keep any spills or 

condensation under control. 

Table stays dry and no watermarks on the table! 
 Keeping busy is a good thing!
Look how cute this mug~rug is!

I have this one in my shop HERE
It sales out often, so I keep adding it back.
I love the fabric!
Have a wonderful day and …

5 comments:

Kris said...

Oh such cute things Maryjane. I am dying to hear about the possible move!!
XO Kris

corners of my life said...

Your sewing projects are SO charming. I'm heading over to your etsy shop to see more.

Libby said...

How cute - this just brightened my
"muggy" Texas day . All are so "darling"

Libby

GerryART said...

Good Morning, Maryjane,
your post makes me want to drop what I'm doing and make potholders and mug rugs.
More time, we need more hours in the day.
hugs 'n smiles
Gerry

Karen L. Bates said...

Wow, you are in creative mode! Awesome. Beautiful colors and you sure have been busy....wish I was in that mode. I am just working on healing, real tired, so lots of naps... I bet you would like one of those..ha!