Thursday, February 5, 2015

One of My Favorite Things…Handmade Dishcloths!

  Do you ever found something you love and
and can't live without?
That's how I feel about crochet dishcloths, 
one of my favorite things!
 I have been crocheting them for many years now and use nothing else.
My daughters have a drawer full of them too,
and now my granddaughters living away in Utah for school, 
were raised with these and have to have them too!
 They last for years!
Use my laundry soap recipe 
and it will keep them smelling fresh as a daisy.
I sale them in my Etsy shop if you need some!

They are one of my favorite things!

8 comments:

Kris said...

You know how much I love them too!!! They just look so pretty in the kitchen, and can get the big jobs done!
How about this weather! It hit 90 here today!!!!
XO Kris

Angela said...

Hi Maryjane! All of the changes on your blog look fantastic! Great job.

About the wash clothes, those colors are my favorite! Would it be possible to purchase those particular colors from your shop?

Thanks,
Angela

Kristina said...

I love them too. I've gifted them most years, and have now gotten requests for knitted ones, along with crocheted (net) scrubbies. In fact, I have purple netting I need to cut into strips this month.

Shelia said...

Oh, these are so cute and I've seen them for years. I'm an avid crocheter and have never made any. I have even bought little pattern books! Now I'm going to have to make some. I'm supposing they're absorbent too? Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

GerryART said...

Maryjane,
I love my hand knitted dishcloths
I knit better than crochet
But still colorful and lovely
They, also can be used as Spa cloths😍❤️❤️‼️‼️

Hugs 'n Smiles
Gerry

Linda Young said...

I love them too! Yours are really pretty colors! I will look on your Etsy, I have an Etsy shop too! Happy a happy, cozy warm and safe winter!

Shelia said...

You've inspired me! I have never made these dishcloths but I went to Walmart and got my cotton yarn and I'm going to get busy and make some. Thanks for the idea!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Eileen said...

Oh, I absolutely love them, too! It's all I use. My mom makes them and taught me. Yours are beautiful - those colors are so happy and cheerful.