Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner For 19!

We are so excited to have a houseful
this Thanksgiving!
Almost all of our children and grandchildren will be here. 
We will have dinner for 19!
We will miss Tiffani, Phil, Mark & Eric
who live in beautiful Colorado!
***
We count our Blessings each day for our family. 
We always setup a long table.
Hubby wants to see everyone's beautiful faces!

He sits at one end, and I at the other.
I love all the green BALL canning jars!
They also make the straws & tops. 
Used all my May Flower Vernon Ware.
My Mother had a few pieces when she was a newly wed.
I found a huge set of this china a few years ago
from a blogger who was selling hers!
That was an exciting day!
I love these sweater pumpkins. 
The table goes all the way into the living room.
These views look into our giant room & kitchen.
I have had this green hen for years and
was so happy to see how well it matches with the jars!
I bought the chandeliers years ago from another blogger
I have been blogging for 7 years in March and still love it to pieces!
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Terra said...

Your green hen and china are beauties. I can not imagine even finding 19 chairs, much less cooking those amounts. I imagine your guests bring food too and you get my applause for being such a welcoming hostess.

angie said...

soooo viele süße bilder!!! danke und liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

Karen L. Bates said...

Yikes I can't imagine cooking for 19...let alone having enough chairs...ha! Have a wonderful time with your family...I know you will. Your home looks so inviting.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I used to have big dinners like that for the holidays but so many have gone separate ways. Kids are going to the 'other side' for Thanksgiving but we are having a gathering Friday night after Thanksgiving. I miss those holiday gatherings even though they were lots of work.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Happy Thanksgiving (btw)!

Junkchiccottage said...

Maryjane,
Your table looks wonderful. So great you can get all 19 of you together in one room!!! Have a wonderful day. Enjoy all the day brings.
Kris

Katmom said...

Oh Maryjane, I could hear all the laughter way over here... Gathering with family is the best.
hugz
2piap

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Your table setting looks beautiful! I like that you can see everyone's faces. How blessed you are to have most of your family there. Big hugs!

meemsnyc said...

What a gorgeous table setup!