Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Hen & Ruffles!

I love shopping local at the little antique shops in town.
I have 3 favorites …

**ROOSTER CREEK**
**LITTLE HOUSE OF TREASURES**
**COTTAGE CHARM**
All in Murrieta, California.

I always find wonderful treasures at each one!

This hen casserole dish is old but once I washed her up, she looks new.
I love her!
This milk~glass cake plate called my name the instant I saw it!
I love all the ruffles! 
They look hand done because each ruffle is different.
Both perfect on this large silver tray in the center of my kitchen island.

Do you have little favorite shops you love to go to often?

Wishing you a wonderful day and thanks bunches for visiting!

11 comments:

Connie said...

What wonderful finds . . .love the little hen casserole, so sweet :)

Junkchiccottage said...

HI Maryjane,
Your hens and ruffles are so pretty. Great finds. I love that too to visit my fave shops and then find wonderful treasures to take home.
Kris

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh yes...I have many favs. LOVE your finds! That cake plate will be quite functional for many things.

Elizabeth said...

Oh I love that cake plate,I will be looking for one of those! It seems like the Antique shops in my area have the same things each visit so I have lost interest in them but love it when I travel and find new shops!

June said...

I do have a couple that I love to shop when I get to Boise. The little ones that were in Hailey have now closed because of the economy :( so I don't get to hunt as often as I used to. I love your recent finds Maryjane!
I hope your summer is going great sweetie!
sending hugs...

angie said...

love it!!!!! angie

Jann Olson said...

Oh my, love that sweet cake plate! I have a green one with ruffles. A friend gave it to me. It looks old, but is a reproduction. Still I love it! The hen is cute as well. Makes for a sweet vignette. I have one in Provo, UT called 'Brambles' that I love to go to every so often.
hugs,
Jann

Mom Wald said...

It is wonderful when you can find a place away from home that feels like home. That cake plate is divine!

Karen L. Bates said...

How fun, love the cake plate! Hope your girls are producing big time...mine are.

Karie's Chic Creations said...

How beautiful. Love that cake plate. I once had one like it, but for some dumb reason I gave it to a friend when I moved. I always check on your blog, but haven't left a message for a long time. I hope you are doing well and enjoying life. It looks like you are with the blog posts. I still have got to send you the crochet hangers. Now that I am retired I can get more things done that I enjoy doing. Have a blessed Sabbath. Hugs, Karie

Mrs. Winter Twig said...

I just found your blog.

It is just darling.

Blessings!

Winter