Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pictures of My Booth at Market!


 This last Saturday I did a marketplace show in my hometown.

It was held at ROOSTER CREEK in Murrieta, CA.,
 under some beautiful big trees
and grass under our feet!
Heaven for a vendor.
Here are a few pictures.
Handmade magnets.
I have several on my "ice~box in my vintage trailer! 
My signature clipboards & journals!
My LAUNDRY SOAP was a big hit!
And so were the necklaces.
Got one sold right off my neck!
I will be making more to put in my Etsy shop!
Cutie pie notepads.
I have been selling gift tags for years and
they never let me down!
I have a printer that prints crystal clear. 
I actually have 3 of the same printer in case one breaks down!
Pretty lace curtains from our last home.
Customers wanted to buy them!
Oh, and see that sweet vintage quilt on my ironing board?

I won that at ROOSTER CREEK last month for being a customer! 
They have a drawing each month.

I LOVE it Vivian and Cricket! Thanks Bunches!
Lots of pincushions and crocheted dishcloths.
Above is my friend Deb's from Wildoberry Farms cuteness!
She sales her very own patterns and wares!
In back of Deb's booth is ROOSTER CREEK who
 hosted this event which is held the first Saturday of every month.

Vivian's vintage house/shop is adorable!
It's set in the middle of HISTORICAL MURRIETA.

ROOSTER CREEK
42030 C St. 
Murrieta, CA 92562

Thanks Bunches for visiting!

23 comments:

Kris said...

Wonderful! Looks like a perfect spot for the vintage marketplace!!
xo Kris

Kristina said...

Looks amazing!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Love your booth and all your awesome items!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What a fantastic booth! I know I would have spent a lot of time and money there, lol. Your setup is just beautiful. Makes me wish I lived on the west coast to attend this market. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hope you sold well. :)

Amy Jo said...

Oh how gorgeous! Your booth looks so wonderful! I have bought your tags off of etsy and I love them! Now I can't wait until you list those necklaces.

Blessings,
Amy JO

Katmom said...

Oh Maryjane... I so wish I could have been down your way this past weekend... everything looks so sweet...
I love your newest addition, the necklaces... Fabulous!
hugz
2piap

Junkchiccottage said...

Maryjane,
Your booth looked super cute. I love all your fun items. That is so great the weather was good too. Love those necklaces I am not surprised you sold so many. Have a great start to the new week.
Kris

Wildoberry Farm's said...

You are amazing...Thank you so much for the picture and post...I am so glad we got to spend the day together...It was a perfect day, weather, wonderful friends, great customers, and lots of laughter! Thanks again Friend see you soon! xoxox Deb Wildoberry Farms!

Wildoberry Farm's said...

Ps...Would you mind if I copied that picture since I didn't take one single picture Sat...I think I am loosing it! lol so triple thank you! one for posting the pic, the sweet comments and the other for just taking the pic!!! You are the best! xoxox Deb

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

YES Deb, go for it! xox

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I always love seeing a booth set up so beautifully! But then I sit here trying to shop and buy things right off the table...or off your neck! heehee! I think all of the pretty colors just make me giddy! Hugs!

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Hi Maryjane, love your booth! Sure wish we would have known about the Market, Sara and I would have stopped by. Years ago when it was an antique shop we had a space in the well house, so I know how great the setting is for a Market. Miss seeing you, your such a sweetheart. Blessings, Abbey

meemsnyc said...

Wow that is a beautiful booth! Amazing.

Karen L. Bates said...

Your booth and homemade items are so gorgeous! I love all the sweet little things you make. And the lace all around your booth....awesome look!

Mimi Sue said...

So fun! Didn't Rooster Creek used to be in Old Town Temecula? Loved that store! Mimi

Jackie Lee said...

Now how did I miss this event?!? I'm in Menifee. Hope you will be doing many more local shows!!!
Hope it was a great success for you,
Jackie Lee

The Vintage Housewife... said...

Hey maryjane!!!!!! Your booth is amazing!!!! I tried so hard to come see you at rooster...I miss you! Huggs darlin say a big hello to banjo hubby:)

corners of my life said...

If I lived close I would have been your best customer and my Christmas shopping would be complete.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a FUN place to sell at! Your space is just too cute. LOVE those necklaces. I have a friend who lives in Murietta and we just spoke on the phone the other night. She loves it there! Says everyone is SO NICE and says hello. She worked with me here.

Susan Lindeman said...

Oh my gosh, I just found you on Pinterest! And even more ecstatic that you aren't that far away from me - I live in Chino. Will have to make it down to the Market in the near future - looks like a lot of fun!

Erica Seefried said...

Oh your fabulous booth makes me so happy!

*Shelli* said...

Beautiful things! I am so honored to have some of your things,<3

Laura Lane said...

How big was your booth?
We can usually get 10 x 10.