Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Getting Ready for Marketplace!

This has been a busy week getting ready for a marketplace show this Saturday June 7th.
Here are a few pictures of some of the things I will have in my booth.

ROOSTER CREEK
BARN SALE
42030 C St. (corner of Washington & C St.)
Murrieta, CA
9am ~ 4pm
Of course I made some best seller dishcloths!
I made some really cute necklaces!
I used vintage dress pattern images and blinged them up!
I will be adding some to my Etsy shop in a week!
Lots more yoyo pincushions!
~
Lots of odds & ends too.
Old fashion clothespins with 
5 yds. of ribbon.
Cowgirl stuff from my vintage trailer.
Lots of vintage style gift tags!
Adorable yoyo notepads!
Lots of my popular clipboards!
Of course I will be selling my
homemade laundry soap…
and lots more!

Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Such pretties! I love the necklaces.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Kris said...

I hope you sell out!!!! Great stuff!!! Wish I could go!
xo Kris

NanaDiana said...

Maryjane- You have been a VERY busy girl! Love all your things and those necklaces are just darling. What a cute idea to make them out of old patterns.
Your other items are just as cute as can be, too. Good luck- I bet you sell everything! xo Diana

Kristina said...

You amaze me. I love it all, especially those first clipboards. Fantastic!

Junkchiccottage said...

Maryjane,
All your work will pay off I know you will sell lots at the Marketplace. Love those necklaces what a sweet gift for someone who sews. Good luck and have fun this week end.
Kris

Connie said...

Oh, I love those necklaces, too :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Those pin cushions are awesome! You have put your heart and soul into making your precious things. I know just how much work this is and always appreciate the time put into making things. I love your trailer!!

Becky