Thursday, April 10, 2014

Changes For My Trailer!

It's time for a change!

I have had my vintage trailer now for 6+ years 
and the theme has been pink, retro & cowgirl.

Since I am now going to enjoy my trailer "ButtonWillow"
at home more, I wanted a total new look.
One that is welcoming, warm and peaceful…

I have decided to go with a French~Farmhouse style!
I have been collecting my wares to make the transformation!
I went on a shopping spree yesterday and found 
some wonderful wares at my favorite shop,
COTTAGE CHARM in Murrieta.

I love this chair and the back of it made with chicken wire!
Lots of doilies, silver & crystal. 
~
The teapot I have had for many years.
Every time I go to Cottage Charm,
 I am able to find beautiful silver platters.
I crocheted the doily below using some pretty vintage yarn
my sister~in~law Susan gave me!
I will be making several more of them.
Love the color. 
This pillow is huge!
It looks old but is new.
I love the two tones in this one.
A strawberry on the top of my teapot. 
There is a special meaning to a strawberry since I was 4 years old.
~
I will keep you posted on the project I am about to encounter!
I may even do some painting inside of the trailer too!
Woohoo! I am so excited!
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Kris said...

What fun. I can't wait to see it all done!!!!
xo Kris

Pat said...

That chair is out of this world. I love it. Can't wait to see more. :)

Seawashed Kerrie said...

When we renovate the Pearl we are doing a french nordic coastal theme inspired by the JDL style. So we are going in a similar direction. I love your choices so far. Have fun and I look forward to seeing the transformation!

Primitive Stars said...

So exciting, love that chair, Francine.

Bernideen said...

I like the new "old" look better!

Amy Jo said...

I can't wait to see it! Your finds look beautiful.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Kathleen Grace said...

I love the trailer as is, but I know you'll make it equally as fabulous with your new theme. I can't wait to see the whole thing!

corners of my life said...

Beautiful photos . . .

Mimi Sue said...

Can't wait to see what you do! Mimi

Karen L. Bates said...

What a fun theme...can't wait to see the results...everything you touch turns out so beautiful!

The Vintage Housewife... said...

Hi sweet maryjane! Oh my your wares look like we shop at the same place! Full of vintage silver goodness and yummy warm cream lace! Shabby too! Two gals a lot alike...I'm more on the junky side but our cute lil trailers could be best friends:) I miss you! Blessings to you and hubby:)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

French farmhouse style....aaahhh! You'll have so many vintage things to use and fun collecting more. I need to add more of this style to my bedroom...in my house! Have fun! Hugs, Diane

lala said...

It all sounds so wonderful - looking forward to seeing your vision become reality. Love all of your new accessories!!

NanaDiana said...

I can't wait to see what you do there, Maryjane. We are working on an old coach, too! xo Diana