Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lunch Bunch Chicks!

Since I have a new flock of chickens again, 
I wanted to learn more about raising them.
I thought the perfect way to have a hands on approach is to start a hen club!
With that I started one up called the
Lunch Bunch Chicks!

We had our first official meeting last week.
I made some chicken journals for the ladies 
so we can keep notes on all the things we share!  
I have so many questions!
Of course we had to have lunch and 
shopping is always involved!
We found some really darling things at

Anthropologie!

I have always wanted a ceramic egg carton.   
I LOVE these measuring SPOONS!
The cute chicken timer we bought at Tom's Farms.
Can't wait for next month's Lunch Bunch Chicks meeting!

5 comments:

Elaine Lewis said...

Wish I could have made it but right now I have no one at home to watch the little one with my college and high school daughters gone. Hope I can make one soon or in the summer when they might actually be here to watch her. You found some cute goodies there for sure. How fun.

Rosie said...

Adorable finds and some beautifully made journals! I'm waiting for the day when I can have a couple of real-live chickens for FRESH eggs!Still dreaming...
rosie

Delirious said...

This is a great idea! I really want to get chickens when I return to the U.S. Lori Holt has a lot of good pins on her chicken board on pinterest. I've been pinning some of yours too. :)

Karen L. Bates said...

Your journals are always so awesome...these are just delightful!

I want some teaspoons like those...where did you get them? So elegant!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweet post! I am sending a fellow blogger who just got chicks your way. Your photos are wonderful, and your club sounds like such fun!