Monday, March 3, 2014

Handmade Washer/Dryer Stand!

Isn't this washer/dryer stand awesome!

My son Nathan made this for his wife Stephanie for Christmas. 
What a great gift!
He reminds me so much of his Dad with his skills. He can make anything!
Stephanie was pretty happy about this!

The 3 baskets are quite large and pull out easily. Perfect for sorting & folding.
Since he took these pictures, he has built some beautiful cabinets above.

Love a man (son) that can build anything! 
I sale some wonderful lavender laundry dryer sachets,
in my Sew Maryjane Etsy Shop!
Here is the recipe to my laundry soap too!

1 comment:

Kathleen Grace said...

What a great stand for the washer dryer! Your son clearly has talents:>) I love the space underneath for baskets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...