Friday, February 7, 2014

A Valentine Tea Party of the Past…

(All pictures were taken by me!)

Do you remember this Tea Party
I have shared it with you in the past,
and it is one of my all~time tea parties!
My friend Kari gives the loveliest
tea parties ever for all seasons!  
I made her this little garland as a hostess gift.
The pictures are endless,
so please go here for all of them.
Sweetness everywhere.
She does everything with 
"all her heart".
Thanks for the memories Kari!


Bernideen said...

That was incredible!!!

Delirious said...

I think you should have a tea party of your own! :)

Kris said...

What a beautiful tea party! Lovely menu too!
Happy Weekend my friend!
xo Kris

Kristina said...

That is a wonderful friend, and what an incredible tea party!

Laura Lane said...

How pretty. I hope you had lots and lots of help.

Mimi Sue said...

So fun! Mimi


I am giving a little heart shaped baby shower tea for my daughter next weekend.


ps. a pink one. :)

Nancy Jo said...

That is some tea party. Downton Abby would be impressed.
I was looking for the cute tags I used to get from you and I can't find them. Do you still sell them?
Cold here, been a dandy winter!!
Hugs Nancy Jo

Chris said...

I just wanted to say hello from Falls Church, Virginia. I came upon your blog quite by accident this morning and it just made me smile all the way through. Have a great day!