Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Laundry Soap in Print!

Thank you "My Murrieta Magazine" and Publisher Tracy Blanscet 
for doing a write up on my LAUNDRY SOAP!
Thank you for asking!

I am honored to be a part of this wonderful "hometown" magazine!
Tracy started this magazine last summer.
She wanted to get to know her neighbors and community better so with that, hence her lovely publication! 
My Laundry Soap recipe is HERE.
Thank you for the shout out about my blog too!
This is a picnic basket I bought at HomeGoods years ago.
Perfect for fresh laundry soap.
I have been making my laundry soap for 6 years now and LOVE it!
~
I use my drying rack often!
I sale these lavender dryer sachets in a set of 3 in my
I honestly love doing laundry!
How about you?

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

I made some of this laundry soap and still have a wee bit! I also added some sort of small blobs of fabric softener, almost the size of tiny chocolate chips, but can't remember what they are called. I'd have to make a trip to the store to look for them. Congratulations on the recognition.♥♫

June said...

How wonderful Maryjane! I love your darling enamel hamper you keep it in. Too pretty. I absolutely loved the valentine banners you've been making that you shared in your last post. They are beautiful!
I hope you have a great Sunday sweetie.
hugs from here...

Kris said...

I like to do laundry too! Such a nice lovely smell, when done, of course! And I love to hang out the wash on the line. These beautiful and sunny days we are having have been perfect for it! I make my own soap too. So fresh and yummy!
Congrats!
xo Kris

Sherie said...

I love doing laundry! Your recipe is the nicest I've seen and the photos are so lovely they make doing laundry seem like a lovely day in the sun!

Sherie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your recipe and photos. Sunny days and laundry are so cleansing!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Congratulations!! Thanks to you, I've been making my own laundry soap for a few years now and still love it!

Have a delightful week~

Karen L. Bates said...

Yep, this stuff is great, I make my own as well. I love to hang clothes out on the line...they smell so great, unfortunately, like you, I am unable to hang them this time of year...bummer.

Glad you made the magazine...nice article.

Bella said...

Hi MaryJane,
That is awesome! I have always admired your fabulous laundry detergent, and the tin too! So beautiful!
Hugs,
Bella

Martha said...

That is terrific!

Connie said...

I have made your laundry soap and I love it. I have used it for several years. I smile every time I pass those big bottle of detergents and realize how much money I have saved. Thank you.
Hugs,
Connie, FL/IN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...