Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Hot Chocolate Bar

Hot Chocolate Bar

For Thanksgiving Day I set up a Hot Chocolate Bar for the Holidays.
It was a huge success! 
At the end of the night, the 4 dozen cookies were almost gone, and pretty much everything else needed restocking. 
I will have this set up through New Years.
Hubby and I love to use it, especially in the evenings.
Mini chocolate chips for those who can't get enough chocolate!
Used my cherished vintage jars. 
Mini peppermint sticks for those who like a bit of minty.
Have to have marshmallows
COOKIES...
4 dozen...Chocolate Chip Mint & Heath Bar Chip.
Gotta have my favorite on hand, herbal tea.
Give a Hot Chocolate Bar a try. 
You will be the bee's knee's if you do!

If you like the free printable chalkboard words
you can find them HERE.
Have a warm & cozy day my friends!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Your hot chocolate bar is (or was) so festive! That's a great idea and you made it so cute. :)

Amber said...

I love how a ho-hum cup of hot chocolate can be such a highlight just on how you displayed it. I bet everyone LOVED it. Beautiful set up Maryjane! Something I'm sure everyone will remember for a long time.

Kathleen Grace said...

So pretty! and who doesn't love hot chocolate? I like the pretty plaid tablecloth too:>)

Eileen said...

What a fab idea!! I just love this. And everything looks beautiful, too.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What a beautiful and cozy way to welcome your guests.

Fondly,
Glenda

Katmom said...

Oh my! what a wonderful idea,,,, I will have to give this a try before Santa arrives... great idea for friends to stop by for a quick break in their hectic schedule, to slow down, catch up on chats and just enjoying a lovely visit with friends...
Thank you for sharing this lovely idea.
hugz
2piap

Linda Stubbs said...

Awww.....so pretty! I want to come to your house! You are so clever! Hugs to your day sweet friend, me