Sunday, November 10, 2013

Need Some Christmas Stocking Stuffers?

Enjoying some extra time I have had recently to add some more goodies to my Etsy shop!

New pincushions!
I love making pincushions.

Roses & Gingham

These babies are as big as my hand!

Will hold lots of pins & needles.
~
Polka Dots & a pinch of Roses
~
Strawberries & Fairies
I also made several patchwork Tissue Holders!
Like a little quilt.
~
And...some crocheted Soap Savers!

I use a soap saver everyday with rose soap.
The only way to be spoiled in the shower or bathtub!
~
If you are looking for some sweet Christmas stocking stuffers
come take a peek in my shop!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Maryjane...
Such pretty things!!!
I hope this finds you well, and getting ready for a big family holiday!!!
xo Kris

Laura Lane said...

I'm going to take a look. Happy Autumn!
Laura