Friday, October 4, 2013

A New Shop In Town! ROOSTER CREEK!

Today was one of those days that was spent with a friend, shopping, chatting and Cobb Salads!
Bonnie and I know how to have fun!
Our favorite stop for the day was a new shop,
ROOSTER CREEK 
in our Historic Murrieta.
42030 C St., Murrieta, CA
This little Gingerbread house has been here for many years,
and we were so excited to know ROOSTER CREEK was taking shop there!
Vivian, Cricket and Larry have been in Temecula for years, 
and we now welcome them with open arms here!
They have been open for just 1 week!
Great job y'all!
This is the front room of the home.
Warm, cozy and so welcoming!
~
This little stove is the same size as the one I have in my little vintage trailer!
Now how cute is that?! A child's bed springs!
Another tiny room. Oh, La, La!
Sweetness everywhere!
Even a little fireplace in the dining area.
ROOSTER CREEK will have a Barn Sale with vendors 
the 1st. Saturday of each month from 9am ~ 4pm.

I just might have to join them now and then with my trailer & wares under the willow tree!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a cute, cute shop. I hope they do a wonderful business there-

ga447 said...

I wish them all the success, and your trailer would be adorable for those weekends.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

What an adorable shop in a most adorable house! I could have a lot of fun shopping in there. Maybe is a good thing I live so far away ;)

Mica Garbarino said...

Rooster Creek was always a favorite stop for me when I lived in Temecula :) then they moved to another building. Did they not get good business there? Glad to hear they found a cute place in Murietta. Now I moved to Northern Cali, so I am missing them...I also miss the Vintage Marketplace! ;(

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Cute! I really love the sign, collect moments, not things....I need that!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What an adorable shop!

Karen L. Bates said...

Yes, this would be a great spot for you to sell your wares! It is adorable.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

I could get into so much trouble here!