Wednesday, September 4, 2013

YoYo Lamp Shades!

Have you ever made something you intended to sale or give,
but ended up keeping it? Well the story goes like this...
I am getting ready for a marketplace show this weekend, making things.
 I bought this lamp set at a garage sale and thought I needed to do something with the shades.
 I pulled out my yoyo jar and went to work. 
When I was done, I said "I can't sale them!"
They look so pretty at night too!

Be careful what you re~do for sale...you might end up keeping it!
I need to get some backbone! LOL!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

*Shelli* said...

I wouldn't sell them either!! Cute :)

Kathleen Grace said...

So adorable! I love how they look with the light shining through :)

Diana Pike said...

Oh my, these are beautiful! I love your blog. It has inspired me to try new things (including buying a vintage trailer!). One question, where did you get your cute LDS blogger gadget? I would love to put one on my blog....

Marilyn said...

They certainly are "keepers". So cute!♥♫

Cindi said...

Love them! I would have kept them, too!

June said...

I would have to keep them too Maryjane!!! They are so pretty----love them!
hugs...

20 North Ora said...

How darling! I'd definitely keep them too!

Judy

corners of my life said...

These lamps are SO charming . . .

Marilou said...

Very cute, I can see why you decided to keep them:)
Hugs Marilou

Beedeebabee said...

Maryjane, I think these are just about the cutest little lamps I've ever seen! I never could have parted with them either! xo

Createology said...

These yo-yo's on the lampshades are wonderful. I adore how they look with and without the bulbs lit. Creative Bliss...

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I had to laugh... I do this too! The shades are adorable, love them lit up too, really neat!