Sunday, September 8, 2013

Used My Trailer at Market!

It was a very hot day at market on Saturday! 
But as always, it's always so nice chatting and visiting with customers.
A few pictures of the inside of the trailer.
 Wish I could have used my air~conditioning! 
It was 100+!
I am adding vintage wares to my inventory. 
I will always have my handmade goodies too.

Pictures of the outside.
Love making the cute pincushions!
My crocheted dishcloths usually sale out...
and my vintage style tags are a huge hit.
Need to make more cowgirl ones. They all sold out.
~
Most customers who buy the vintage patterns are young women
and they are going to use them!
I am already thinking for next months market!
I have some pretty crystal to add next time along with
Halloween and Thanksgiving GARLANDS! 

Lots of ideas running through my head! :)
Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh it is so cute Maryjane. I know it draws folks to just see the trailer let alone your darling goodies.

NanaDiana said...

It looks like it was a wonderful sale. Love seeing the inside of your sweet little vintage camper. I think that was why I joined your blog-because I saw your camper somewhere. It's always a treat to come here and see that featured. xo Diana

Primitive Stars said...

What a wonderful display in your sweet trailer, looks amazing......Blessings Francine.

Red Couch Recipes said...

I have heard of people selling things out of their trailer, but have never seen it! Such a fun idea. Joni

frogzqueen said...

What a visual delight! Your cute camper is adorable.

frogzqueen said...

What a visual delight! Your cute camper is adorable.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Now if I lived in CA, I'd be going to your Market sale!! Cute, cute stuff. I think using your trailer to sell your wares is an excellent idea. Too bad the temps were so high...we're having the same here in OK. :/

Bernideen said...

This is darling! The heat would not have been darling.

June said...

This is so amazing Maryjane. Your trailer is the cutest things I've ever seen. I love it!
hugs from here...

Mimi Sue said...

Looks like lots of fun. Next month it should be cooler?? Love all your cute stuff. Love those yoyo lampshades too. Mimi

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh how wonderfully fun that would be! Love every bit of it!

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Oh Mary Jane, I love the post. What fun that must have been even with the hot temps. I haven't visited for awhile, and I enjoyed catching up on your posts. Love coming here, you have such cute things. I apologize I have not sent you the hangers I promised months ago. I am terrible. I will get them sent to you as soon as I can. I still have your address. Keep on creating and blogging. I love visiting. Hugs, Karie

Karen L. Bates said...

It is all so cute,wish I could be there to see all these sweet goodies and that over the top trailer! You are a sister for sure!

Ali said...

I get it! The trailer is your shop on wheels. I don't know why I didn't twig onto that sooner. LOL! Its a wonderful venue. I love how you've done it up.

Ali x

Kris said...

I will never forget meeting you at Market Street. How darling your trailer is!! And all of your great things you make!!!
XO Kris