Friday, September 20, 2013

Lucy Goes To Hollywood!

This adorable 1962 Oasis trailer belongs to my friend Anita!

She fall in love with vintage trailers and Sisters on the Fly 
when she saw my little vintage trailer on the side of my home! 
We became friends and the rest is history!
This is her second trailer that she bought recently.
Of course it didn't look like this!
Her theme is "Lucy Goes To Hollywood"
WOW!
She loves I Love Lucy and went all out on her trailer!
I am sure we will see it in a magazine or book soon!
When she gets the inside already for show, I will post about it!

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

papa sue said...

Thanks for sharing Anita's newest delight! I cannot wait to see how she decorates the inside. Sisters are the best, just like you!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Wow! that is some paint work going on there! Can't wait to see the inside....

Lois' Laughlines said...

O.HOW.FUN.

Junebug said...

Oh isn't this about the cutest!! I will be waiting for a peek inside. Us Sisters do have more fun than anyone!!!

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

love it. will you show what it looks like inside? i love LUCY! so fun. ( :

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Wow that's awesome. I love Lucy too

Delirious said...

Can't wait to see the inside! I have so many pins on pinterests of these trailers. Many of them I snagged from your pinterest. :)

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

That is darling. I am sure it garners a lot of attention.

janice15 said...

Really really nice.. I love Lucy.. it looks really great .. Happy Autumn..with love Janice

Karen L. Bates said...

OMGosh, Lucy is back! I just love it and is she a sister or what? Thanks for sharing and we all want to see more!

Katmom said...

Better late then never...
I Luv Anita's "ILL" trailer...
It's great to be a 'sister' and to have a 'playhouse on wheels'...
hugz
>^..^<