Friday, July 12, 2013

Organizing Makeup!

I had a drawer full of makeup. 
Lots of things I bought to try~out, some old, some I love, 
and just plain to much for this simple gal
It was frustrating getting ready for the day shuffling through my makeup drawer!
This idea above just popped in my head and went to work on it!
I went through all my makeup, getting rid of things that were
 old & out dated, and things I did not like.
I then sorted all my makeup into groups:
Face, Cheeks, Eyes, Lips and Deep Facial Cleanse.

I already had lots of these pretty jars to use.
Labeled them and added ribbon!
I love having these sitting on my sink.
Getting ready in the morning is a breeze now!
I look forward to it and seem to get ready faster!
You can buy these jars almost anyway.
I bought these at a antique shop 
(they are not old) for $4.00 each.
I recently added the wall hanging below in my bathroom.
I used it for years outside in the back yard, 
but now it has a new life indoors!
I love switching things around!
I love to bathe with, Rose and Oatmeal & Almond Soap! Heavenly!
I am organizing little by little.
Hope you are inspired!

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Your organization is smart and beautiful. I love it!

Beedeebabee said...

Great idea, Maryjane, and the jars looks so pretty with their ribbons and labels! xo

Karen L. Bates said...

What a great idea! I need to do this as well.

Your package was waiting for me when I arrived home from camping. Thanks so much for the gorgeous journal. I had just decided to keep a camping journal, and there it was...the perfect one! I love it! Thanks again!!!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

That is so cute. I am not a makeup girl but what a cute idea for all toiletries. You always do cute so well.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Great idea Maryjane,

I love to be organized too! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Debbie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a fun idea. I get ready in a hurry in the mornings and do my usual routine...a little cover up and then mineral make up. It would be fun to try some new products! You have a beautiful bathroom, too! That's important! Sweet hugs!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

great ideas!!!!
your blood pressure will go down since you have things so carefully organized! :) i don't like digging for things!!


hugs!

Mimi Sue said...

Some great ideas for storage! And cute too! I just cleaned out my bathroom drawers and threw a bunch away. Feels so good. Have a good week. Mimi

Angie Berry said...

What a wonderful idea! It is such a hassle rummaging through all the makeup to find the one you are looking for. I need to do this, THANKS girl!! I appreciate you sharing your inspiration with us~

janice15 said...

Im very inspired, I was just thinking to make some wanted changes as well.. I love your ideas very much... Happy new week... thanks for the inspiration.. with love Janice

Unknown said...

I was just browsing through your website from Pinterest and saw this article. I now know what to do with my messy vanity. Thank you so much for this great solution. Make up is now easily found.