Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July Y'all! 

Most pictures are provided by Pottery Barn
 showing us wonderful ideas on how to entertain with flair!
Make your guests feel welcome!
Simple buntings made out of sheets!
As your guests arrive give them a refreshing strawberry drink of your choice.
Refreshing & yummy!
Have plenty of sitting for all your guests.
Put little flags everywhere!

Colorful table displays!
~
Festive & fun!
Love our American flag!
Drinks in buckets and a must...watermelon!
Delicious all~American food!
Desserts in canning jars are so popular!
Great idea, an Ice Cream Bar!
No matter what you do on the 4th of July, be it boating, 
Grandbabes Brayden & Sadie

gathering in your own back yard with family & friends, 
or just yourself...have a good one!
I am grateful to be an American!

God Bless America!

11 comments:

Connie said...

Gorgeous post! I loved every minute of my visit and I loved all the details. So many refreshing and delightful ideas. Thanks you for sharing.
Happy 4th of July!
Connie :)

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, love that post too, such great ideas, love them all.....Happy 4Th to you and yours, Francine.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

What a beautiful star spangled post!

Pat said...

Gorgeous post!

Happy 4th of July!

Delirious said...

I am living abroad, and in a country where, of course, the 4th of July isn't celebrated. I'm still trying to think of a way for my family to celebrate here.

June said...

PB really knows how to do it Maryjane! I LOVED seeing your darling little grandbabies!!!
Have a wonderful 4th my sweet friend.
hugs...

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

O.k. so those hot dogs with their wrappers and twine are just to adorable .. and I'm loving that dessert table ..and a vintage wood boat ..now I have always dreamed of owning one of those ever since I was a girl and we would go up to lake arrowhead and I would see the wood boats running on the lake .. Ahhhh .. I love the 4th of July!

Happy 4th Maryjane ..

Sending you a great big HUG !
Sara

Kris said...

Oh such a beautiful post. That Chris Craft boat...oh my!! I LOVE those! They do a Chris Craft show up in Big Bear...love it when those wooden boats are all out on the lake. Hope you and yours have a happy and safe holiday weekend!!!
Hugs,
Kris

Mimi Sue said...

Hope you had a fun one! Love all your pictures. Mimi

Katmom said...

Oh how I luv all these photos,,, thanx for sharing them and making me smile.
>^..^<

corners of my life said...

The hot dog presentation is so charming.