Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Mantelpiece!

Sharing with you my Spring mantelpiece in the family room! 
My daughter Heidi made this sweet garland for me. 
It is made out of paper doilies, cupcake liners and coffee filters! Who knew?!
I love it.
Added my "The Beehive Cottage" sign from marketplace to the mantelpiece.
I love the look of vintage worn books.
A little lamp planter from years gone by.
Added my favorite egg planters from the 1930's.
Thanks for visiting.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
xox

11 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh, your mantel is so sweet! I love the garland your daughter made! The little lamb is so sweet. Don't you just love the vintage things like this? Your broken eggs are lovely too.
Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Mary Jane, Your springtime mantel is adorable! Cute banner and I love the lamb planter and pretty eggs!
Karen

NanaDiana said...

Very cute- I love the sweet little garland your daughter made. Those egg cups are gorgeous- I have never seen anything like them- xo Diana

Ali said...

That's the sweetest banner I've seen in ages Maryjane. And boy, do I love the egg planters.

Ali x

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Mary Jane, so so pretty, love the Springtime display on the mantle......Blessings Francine.

Kris said...

Pretty, pretty!!
xo Kris

Karen Bates said...

Lovely mantel! Adorable banner.

craftyles said...

Your mantle is so sweet. I love the egg planters and the garland is fabulous!

Denise Marie said...

I have a yellow egg planter. Had no idea it may be so olden. Mantle is precious. Happy Easter!

wendy said...

What lovely easter decorations. ALways love your mantle garlands.

Karen said...

Everything is sweet as can be, Mary Jane! How nice of your daughter to make you that darling banner! All of your vintage Easter treasures are wonderful.
Hugs xo
Karen