Thursday, March 21, 2013

Busy Making Goodies for My Etsy Shop!

Added more cuteness to my Etsy shop Sassy Sadie Lee!

Journals...
I love to sew along with paper crafting!
Above are some fun fabric Yoyo Magnets.
Super strong magnets.
Clothespin Sets.
I love to crochet and have added some Dishcloths Sets to my shop.
Lavender Dryer Sachets, that I use every laundry day!
I will be adding my laundry soap soon.
Cute Yoyo Writing Pads!
More Tag Sets!
More sets of yoyo magnets and lots more!
I will be adding more goodies daily!
Thanks for visiting and come on over to Sassy Sadie Lee anytime! xox

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations. A third shop! How wonderful and I LOVE the name- Diana

Karen said...

Very sweet items in your new shop, Maryjane! I will put this in my 'favorites'. xx

Nancy said...

Am in LOVE with the close pins!! Congrats on the new shop!!

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Ah Maryjane .. Congrats on the newest of your blog shops !!! Yep it's just as adorable as the other 2 !!!

Gotta go favorite it now !!!

Hope all is well !

Hugs ..Sara

Mimi Sue said...

All of it! Adorable! Also love your spring mantel. Your daughter Heidi has the craft gene! Mimi