Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mint Chocolate Cookies!

 Oh my, these cookies were a hit!
I went to the pantry to see what kind of cookies I could come up with for a women's church gathering.
I saw a pre~made sugar cookie mix and a bag of Andes from the holidays!
Humm, you think? Lets give it a try!
I added 1 stick of butter and 1 egg to the cookie mix. 
After mixing, I added 3/4 of a bag of Andes chips.
Dropped by a heaping teaspoon on a cookie sheet and 
baked at 350 degrees about 11 minutes.
They turned out so nice and round. Batch made 24 cookies.
Yummy to the tummy and smiles from some happy women!
Easy breezy!
xox

11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those look absolutely wonderful!!!!

Leslie said...

I woul love these cookies! Andes are some of my favorite chocolate, and I love an easy recipe!
Blessings,
Leslie

Delirious said...

These look great! Somewhere I have a recipe that someone gave me for making them chocolate, mint chocolate cookies. I can tell you are really good at cookie making, just from looking at the picture.

Kris said...

Mmmmmmmm!!!
xo Kris

Karen said...

Yum! My Honey loves mint chocolate. I think cookie baking is in my future. Thanks for sharing! xx

wendy said...

OH Man...I'll take a dozen thankyou.

Amy said...

Yum, these look soooo good. You can never go wrong with mint and chocolate!
Blessings,
Amy

Mimi Sue said...

They sound delish! I do love a good cookie. Mimi

Ashley Jaeger said...

Oh my goodness Grandma those look so delicious!

Crickit said...

These cookies look so yummy! Can't wait to try out your recipe! :)

*Shelli* said...

Oh YUMMY!!! I have to make these. Thanks for sharing :)