Thursday, January 31, 2013

Magnets, Cookbooks, Clipboards, Oh My!

These retro cookbook/journals put a smile on my face!
I love mixing & matching putting these together. 
They bring back fond memories of growing up and how fun it was to live in a retro era!!!
You can find these and lots more in my Sassy Sadie Lee Etsy shop.
I have just a couple clipboards left but will be making more very soon!
So very Retro!
I also added some wood magnets to my shop(s).
These are so cute! I sold lots of these at my last boutique I was in.
Thanks for coming by to visit.
Wishing you a wonderful day!

10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

How I love those sweet old images- xo Diana

Bonnie said...

Love these graphics. I know that dates me but I'm not so far removed from these. They are my mom's era. They were the good old days.

Dawn said...

I can see why the magnets sold they are very yummy and love the retro stuff to Dxx

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

How sweet they are Maryjane. I love those candy bars too!!

Kris said...

Those are adorable!!! I wanted to let you know that I am mailing your earwarmer tomorrow. I am sorry I didn't get it to you sooner, but my dear Nana has been ill, and I have been helping her a great deal.
I hope you will like it, and wear it in good health.
Love,
Kris

bella lullo said...

Adorabili i tuoi libri di cucina vintage!
Bellalullo

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Ooooo! I just love your retro photos and thingys! So wonderful!

Katmom said...

Maryjane..
love all your sweet art work.
Hope you are having lovely weather.. ours is still foggy...
>^••^<

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Love, love the retro. Well, I just love anything you make. It is all so charming and beautiful. I also love visiting your blog. It always leaves me with a good feeling. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, Karie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Maryjane!

Thank you for coming by my Etsy shop! I am currently adding more illustrations as cards and will leave my Etsy to selling cards for all occasions. Thank you for visiting and your shop and blog are LOVELY! Love Jesus? ME TOO! Anita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...