Monday, October 29, 2012

Aunt Ruthie's New Fall E~Book!

Yoo~Hoo! Did you all hear that
has written a new FALL e~book?
Oh my goodness, you are in for a real treat!
I had the honor and privilege of receiving a copy from Ruthann of her e~book! Thank you my dear friend.
I could not stop reading it! It will put a kick into your day and a sweet song in your heart! I promise!

I love this darling, loving gal to pieces! She is one true blue sweetheart, through and through. 
I have had the honor of meeting her and having her in my home and call her a dear friend.
If you have read her blog, you know that she loves the Lord and loves to uplift others, especially women.
Her new e~book is filled with recipes, home decorating tips, family gathering ideas, 
making your home a welcoming place for all who enter it, to blessing it, and the list goes on!
It is a real keeper and something you will refer to for years to come.
I plan on printing it out, as I did with her Summer e~book!
Lots of pictures of her beautiful, cozy home throughout the e~book.
Aunt Ruthie sure knows how to cook and bake!
I have used many of her recipes over the years, as have my daughters!
My all time favorite pie that I have blogged about several times is her Buttermilk Pie Recipe here! 
It's one of our family's all time favorites!
Isn't she the cutest gal ever?!
 Her personality just melts your heart!
I LOVE reading my copy on my iPad too!
Make sure you skip on over to her blog
There you can read more about her e~book and make a purchase to own your own copy if you would like!

***Our continued thoughts & prayers for those enduring Hurricane Sandy***

11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- What a wonderful peek! Beautiful images and I love that chalkboard- xo Diana

Ali said...

It looks so good, you can almost smell it! No season quite like the Autumn.

Ali x

Susie said...

Hi Maryjane, I loved your post. Great old pictures too. Smiles, Susie

Karen Bates said...

What fabulous pictures! Wonderful fall images! That Buttermilk pie looks so fabulous..and the little leaves on it...wow!

Kris said...

Hi Maryjane! I love that buttermilk pie too!!!!!
xo Kris

Marie said...

I purchased it and I love it!

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Maryjane, wonderful post....love all the vintage pictures....Happy Halloween....Blessings Francine.

wendy said...

wow, how cool would that be to be able to put something like that together.

diaryofathriftstoregirl said...

Maryjane,
Your blog is adorable - what a blessing to find it! I can't wait to read every post! I'm adding you to my blogroll, and following you every day. You are a true inspiration. Keep blogging!

Helene

Aunt Ruthie said...

Hey darlin'! Thank you so much for the shout out! Your beautiful words just blessed my heart!!
love ya!
Ruthann

Aunt Ruthie said...

Hey darlin'! Thank you so much for the shout out! Your beautiful words just blessed my heart!!
love ya!
Ruthann