Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Vintage Marketplace!

*Update*
My dream came true! I have been accepted to be a vendor at "The Vintage Marketplace"! 
WooHoo! I am one happy girl!
Mark your calendar!
On Friday my friend Bonnie and I went to "The Vintage Marketplace"  that is held quarterly in Rainbow/Fallbrook, CA. (just south of Temecula in San Diego County).
Beautiful booth after booth filled with unbelievable wares, nestled under old oak trees.
The first booth I went to is my dear friends sweet Sara & Abbey's "Sweet Magnolias Farm"! 
They are a Mother ~ Daughter team and such an inspiration to me! Hey girls! xox
This time they set their booth up as a CAMP site ... more like "Glamping to me!
The top of the tent had vintage suitcases!
~
Cuteness everywhere!
I LOVE everything I bought from them! 
xox 
Below are some random pictures of the day.
It was really crowded and I missed taking pics of LOTS of booths because I was shopping! LOL!
This vendor has her cute pink trailer with her!
Look at the darling paper flowers on the top of this booth!
So dreamy!
Christy's beautiful art!
~
~
~
I love this darling chandelier! 
I am going to use the mason jar idea in my kitchen.
And last but not least, Rita's darling new little chicks that were pampered and loved at market!
Come join us at the next event!
I will be there!
~
Wishing you a wonderful week my friends! xox

17 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

What a wonderful market! Wish we had something like that up here--how beautiful! So glad you shared the pictures, Maryjane!

Hope your weekend was lovely...

Julie

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Maryjane, wonderful market, must have been so much fun. I love the camp booth, great batch of goodies there. Sweet baby chicks to, thanks for sharing, Blessings Francine.

Kris said...

Hi Maryjane,
What a wonderful time at the vintage flea market! Looked like some wonderful things!!!!!
Love the chicks!!!
How is the knitting coming along?
XO Kris

Cassandra Hart said...

Congratulations! I wish we had something like that 'round these parts. Have fun and take a lot of pictures so we get a chance to see!

Karen said...

Oh, so much fun! Congrats to you for being accepted at this darling venue! I wish it wasn't a plane ride away from me! I look forward to seeing your booth. I hope you post lots of photos. xx

Elyse said...

hello my maryjane!

i am attempting a little bloggy catch-up tonight and so happy i stopped by to see this wonderful post, you little glamper, you!

enjoy, enjoy!!!

xo
elyse

wendy said...

Oh wow...I'd love love LOVE to be able to attend something so wonderful. I'd loose my mind.

craftyles said...

How exciting. It looks like a wonderful market. Can't wait to see your booth all done up. Congrats!

papa sue said...

Woooooo Hoooooo, Maryjane! I've put it on my calendar. Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures, can't wait to see everything they have to offer!!

June said...

I am so excited for you Maryjane! I love Rita and Christie and they put on such an amazing event. How awesome that you were able to go this time to shop. Thanks for sharing the great pics too. Someday I WILL get there...I WILL!!!!
much love from me...

Mimi Sue said...

I just may have to make a trip to see my grandkids that weekend! ;) Annie says it's a fun place to shop. Mimi

Ellie said...

I am so happy and excited for you. Christy's work is amazing. Wish I had been able to attend before moving from Las Vegas to Florida. However, my next trip to Vegas will be worked around this fabulous market. Congratulations.

Daisy Pink Cupcake said...

Wow.... I would love to visit there!!! I am having a shabby apple giveaway if you would like to join!!
Daisy

barbara Clark said...

A friend told me about your blog. We were talking about my Vintage BeeLine trailer. She is apart right now getting new wiring and insulation. Going to do a few other tweaks and have her up and raring to go by next summer. I love my little trailer, just the right size for me. It is a Honey Bee,lol.

Nice to meet you,

Barbara

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Maryjane,
What a wonderful opportunity for you. Congratulations. Everything there was set up oh so lovely. Wish I lived in your neck of the woods!
Maureen

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Hi Maryjane,

Oh I love all those beautiful booths and such lovely items. I am doing my first vintage show this coming weekend. I am so excited and nervous. It is The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. I have so much to do to prepare and only 4 days left... guess I should get to work.

♥Rebecca

Diane Mars said...

Sounds wonderful! And what a beautiful market, good luck and I hope we see loads of pictures of your booth! Hugs~