Friday, August 17, 2012

A Sister Gathering!


There is just a little left of summer but with the heat that has come our way, I think it will be here for awhile! 
So with that, hence this post "A Sister Gathering"!
~
I have a very dear friend that many of you know, June from Laughing With Angels...Yes, sweet June. She is a woman with a loving heart, tender spirit and a angel here on earth! When you visit her blog, you will feel welcomed and at peace.  
June takes the most beautiful photos and captures beauty in everything! I just love her!

June knows how to have fun too! With her permission she is letting me share some "sister time" she had up at her little cabin!
She and her sisters spent a few days "glamping"! Wow, talking about the comforts of home! 
Isn't her cabin the sweetest ever?! June knows how to make a house (cabin) a home wherever she is.
Between the cabin and camper, she made this cozy spot for lots of girl time. I don't think I would want to go home!
It's all in the details!
A peek into the camper.
I love how she covered the manufactures valence and added her sweet touches...more on her blog!
Nothing like a sister time fix.
I LOVE these pajama bottom's she made for summer nights! Look at the darling ruffles! I want to make some. 
She has a beautiful craft room her husband built her. A must see! Just heavenly!
Please make a visit over to June's blog. You will learn why she named it "Laughing With Angels".
Oh, what a wonderful world this is!
~Thank you June. xox

17 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, what a fabulous place to spend some sister time. She sure knows how to make a person feel special. hugs ~lynne~

Junebug said...

You are so right about June. She is an angel that was sent down from above to make us all feel so special. She has a gift of making everything beautiful around her. What fun she created for the sister time. Love her to death!

The other June

Karen Bates said...

Wow, just adorable! Love to stay in that cabin!!! Hopping over to see her blog...

Cassandra Hart said...

Oh wow! That's so pretty. I love to see ya'lls glamping trailers. The each reflect a different personality, yet they always look so pretty!

Mimi Sue said...

My kind of camping! Thanks for introducing her to us. I'm going to see her now! Mimi

Dorothy Prudie Vintage said...

I love the photos and the cabin. What a wonderful eye for detail. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

MJ, this looks like a fun time! I'd love to be able to go "glamping!" June's cabin is so cute! Love that iron bed!!!

xxo
Becky

PS: stay cool....dudette!

Karie's Chic Creations said...

What a beautiful post. I am heading over to June's right now. Love your blog too. Stay cool. . It is hot where I am too. I look forward to the cooler temperatures. Hugs, Karie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Very lovely! Thanks for sharing. I'm off to visit! ♥

craftyles said...

Oh what pretties. I can't wait to go over and check it out! The cabin looks beautiful and inviting!

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Maryjane,
Yes, indeed! June is a lovely person with beautiful soul. She is as special as the beauty that surrounds her.
Maureen

Amber said...

Bee-U-Tee-Full! I'd like to put my reservation in! :)

Jenni said...

Now I really want a cabin getaway and my SOTF fix. That is absolutely beautiful.

Karen said...

What a sweet place to enjoy some sister time! I would never want to leave! Going over to visit her blog right now...thanks for sharing her! xx

A Vintage Chic said...

So wonderful! I would LOVE a sister time with my sisters--that would be amazing! So glad you shared these beautiful photos, Maryjane!

Off to visit June's lovely blog--can you believe I've never been?!

Wishing you a beautiful day, dear friend!

Julie

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Maryjane! I don't think I'd ever want to leave that sweet spot!... Those pajama bottoms are just darling! :)

Shannon @ Cozy Home Scenes said...

So, so pretty. I think we should all just take over the cabin and move in full time! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.