Friday, July 20, 2012

Build a CUPCAKE!

Through Pinterest I came upon a wonderful blogger 
Jessica from Volume Twenty Five who creates darling images for sale! She makes the cutest props for taking pictures also. 
Sometimes she offers Freebies for personal use and I was so excited to see that she had this cute "build your own" CUPCAKE set to download!
I had so much fun "baking" a batch up! 
You create your own cupcakes and they all turn out different. 
I used a retro/vintage for editing my photos.
Just think of all the cards we can make using them!
They just make my heart sing! 
The kids will have fun making them too!
Add to posters, use to decorate for birthday parties, use as a tag attached to a gift, tucked in a suitcase for a weary traveler.
Write on the back "You will always be my CUPCAKE!"
This is what her download looks like ... cute, huh?
Have a great day and do some "baking"! 
A real treat!!!
xox

8 comments:

Kris said...

Very cute Maryjane! You find the cutest things online!!!
XO Kris

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Those are adorable! I bet they would look great on photo paper. So so cute!!!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

They look cute and sweet like you!
Deb :)

NanaDiana said...

What a cute, cute, cute idea. They are just darling images- xo Diana

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Maryjane these are darling. You are my papercraft hero!! I love what you do. Your biggest fan.

Karen said...

So adorable and the way you have them propped with the buttons and ballerina's is just precious. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing this great idea with us. xx

Lynn said...

Hello,
this is my first visit to your blog but it will not be the last! I found your blog on the blog roll at Two Crazy Crafters! I have clicked on several of the pictures on your side bar to be taken to see the vintage trailor, it all decorated for Christmas, the cowgirl birthday party, and your beautiful home and where you create! I just love your style of crafting with all the vintage retro images. I hope you have a wonderful day and a awesome week ahead!
Hugs,
Lynn from Life on the Wienee Ranch blog

Sassy said...

YOU DEFINITELY TAKE THE CAKE......when it comes to finding cute ideas and having sweets for the sweet.........it IS those little things that sure adds the icing on the cake or into our lives.....LOVE IT!