Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime Treats!

Lot's of wares!
***
 
Here are 2 summertime treats from some of my favorite food blogs!
***
This is a delightful Strawberry & Cream Cake 
Jamielyn from "I {heart} Naptime" 
made! Adorable blog!
So refreshing, I know everyone will love it! 
Find the recipe on her blog.
Below is darling Watermelon Rice Krispie treat from 
Glorious Treats that I know the kids will love too! 
So very clever! Find the recipe on her blog.
I actually love Rice Krispie treats! 
Do you?
I hope you my friends are enjoying your summer so fear, 
and keeping cool
xox

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a cute baby! I just had a fudge bar...sugar free! haha! Happy summer! I'm having a giveaway...hope you'll stop by soon and enter!

Gretchen said...

Those watermelon Rice Krispy treats are adorable. I have to make those for my grandchildren (OK, some for me too)!

Kris said...

Oh that baby with the hose is so cute!!!
I love rice Krispie treats! Those watermelon slices are adorable!
And that cake....oh my gosh. I am heading over to check out her blog now.
So far, summer is good....how about with you?
XO Kris

Karen said...

Mmmm! Pink treats are the best! What adorable creations and the baby photo is cute as can be. I will be checking out the blog for Strawberry Cake as soon as I leave here. Hope your summer is full of sweets! xx

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Those watermelon treats are just too cute! Love it!

Ali said...

That gorgeous cake looks almost too good to eat. Notice I said almost ...LOL!

Ali x

Katmom said...

Oh My Stars! I absolutly LUV rice krispy bars! :>)