Monday, June 11, 2012

Blogger Friends & Wares!


I had the pleasure of meeting Sara and Abby from Sweet Magnolias Farm when they came by last Saturday to give me some of their beautiful wares I ordered from their Etsy shop. They are a Mother~Daughter team and some of the sweetest & talented women on earth! We had such a pleasant visit!
Many of you may know them from their blog, Etsy and 
The Vintage Marketplace in Rainbow, CA.
I lOVE the runners they make and had to have a couple of them.
The ruffles are so pretty!
This verse has always been one of my favorites.

When Sara was picking the fabric piece to use,
 she saw this little flaw in it that looked like a Bee! She knew this piece had to be mine! Thank you Sara!
This is the other runner. This fabric is from the 1930's. Look at the sweet doilies they added!
View of both of them.
Love making new friends! We plan on getting together again.
***
More exciting news and another visitor for the week!!!!!!
***
Does this blog banner look familiar?! I am sure it does!
I am soooooo excited! Dear blogger friend Ruthann (Aunt Ruthie) from Sugar Pie Farmhouse is coming for a visit to my home this Thursday! Yes, this gal is jumping for joy! Ruthann has been visiting California for the past couple weeks and asked if she could come by for a chit chat! She is such a sweetheart and has blessed so many lives because of her heart~warming blog. 
I am looking forward to her blessing my home with her grace. xox

I will tell you all about it! 

Have a blessed day!

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Everything looks so gorgeous- I love the runner and doilies. Have fun with your special visitor. Isn't it amazing the wonderful people out here in blogland? xo Diana

Ceekay-Thinkin of Home/Doublewide Decor said...

Wow...looks like you are having a great week! Wonderful gifts and fun visits!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Maryjane,
Oh, how lucky you are to be able to meet some of our blog friends in person.

I love the table runner and how you have it displayed.

Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

Maria said...

Hello,
Just had to leave you a comment, as your runner is soo beautiful,but the verse mean,t such a lot to me as well...It was kinda very spooky but oh so meaningful...
Have a wonderful day!
Love Mariax

craftyles said...

I love both of the beautiful table runners. SO cute! Especially the one with the doilies. Have a fun visit!

Amber said...

Your runners look gorgeous in your home!! Sara and Abbey do the most amazing work! I love seeing their creations.

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Ah Maryjane ..you are such a sweetie .. We had such a wonderful time chatting with you Sunday Evening .. we came home with such joy ! .. Your Runners look Simply beautiful and so know you are going to have lots of fun with Ruthann ..

Sending you big hugs ..Sara ..and Abbey

wendy said...

I am in LOVE with those runners. Simply wonderful. How great that you get to rub shoulders with these ladies.

Rita said...

I spent the day with Sara and Abbey....they mentioned that you purchase their beautiful pieces!
I love them both!
I ordered one for my buffet and I am sure I will order another one too.
Hope to see you soon Maryjane. Ciao Rita mammabellarte