Sunday, November 28, 2010

Herbal Tea Station!

I find inspiration in blogland! When I find a idea one of you have shared, I JUMP out of my chair leaving the computer to the page that inspired me and go to work! Today I found inspiration on Liz's blog...Rose Vignettes. She has a sweet little corner where she keeps her teas, etc.
Here is what I created in about 3 minutes!
This little herbal tea station is between my stove and frig.
At the Tea Party I posted about below, I found my favorite herbal tea EVER!
Caramel Apple Herbal Tea from The Republic of Tea. I bought it online and they shipped it out so fast.

I love to add a little milk/cream and raw sugar. Yum.
I keep the creamer in the frig with this darling beaded doily glass cover on the top.
I have several of these for my outdoor tea parties.


THANK YOU sweet bloggers for all of your inspiration! You make my day!

10 comments:

Claudia said...

Maryjane, I love your herbal tea station! And I see some cups in your favorite pattern on the counter.

xoxo
Claudia

Brenda Kula said...

It looks so cozy and inviting, Maryjane! I bet you smile every time you go past it.
Brenda

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

I am fortunate to have had tea at Liz's coffee and tea station. Her home is fantastic...every inch. Lots of inspiration there!!

kpaints said...

So lovely and so simple. Great ideas abound in blogland!

Pamela said...

I need a little herbal tea station! I've been stuck on blueberry tea for a while. I need to branch out into something that says holiday. Love your Beehive Cottage so much I'm going to become a follower.

Liz said...

Can you read me smiling? :) How cute is that little station!? Love it!! For me it is the first place I start functioning in the morning... so it needs to be fabulous! (as is yours!!) Thank you so much for mentioning me and linking to my blog. What a very sweet compliment!!!!!!!

Thank you! :)
~Liz

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So pretty. I love it all! Even the cake plate and your backsplash! Have a great week! Twyla

heidi said...

That's such a sweet idea! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Ah, I can taste that special tea now....

Blessings, Heidi

☼Carolina Artesanías☼ said...

Nice!
hugs from Chile
c@

billi said...

such a wonderfully inviting spot. Now I'm on my way to my kitchen to see what I can come up with! thanx