Monday, June 7, 2010

A Wonderful E~Book by Aunt Ruthie!

I just printed out Aunt Ruthie's E~Book! It printed out beautifully! I will slip them into page protectors, then in a binder notebook they go! This E-Book is full of color and inspiration! Aunt Ruthie from Sugar Pie Farmhouse has written a E~Book and I bought it! Oh my goodness, it is fulled with darling vintage photos, recipes, decorating tips, words of wisdom, family fun tips, encouragement for homemakers and much, much more! I love it to pieces!

She has written many books but this is her first E-Book! She is so gifted! I love her blog and now her E~Book! Thank you Aunt Ruthie!

Click on the post title and it will lead you to her blog! Ruthann and I have been blogger friends for a couple years now. We found out after she moved to Branson, MO that we only lived 2 blocks from each other for 1 year! Same neighborhood, same floor plan! Oh, how I wish we had met back then! We even share the same clippings from a berry bush! Our neighbor Becky S. who lived a block between us, gave us each a clipping a few years back! Ruthann took hers to Branson and it blesses her with lots of summer berries and mine is in my back yard doing the same thing! Anyhoo, we finally ran into each other at "In 'N Out" Burger, close to my home while she was visiting family in CA a couple months ago! She is just darling and as sweet as pie!!! Grateful for special moments that come our way! xox Have a wonderful week and read a good book! ; )

15 comments:

Ruthann said...

Oh girlfriend you are too precious!! Thank you for the sweet as pie endorsement!! Your name will be in the drawing for the goodies! Bless you Sugar!
Ruthann

Cindy said...

I can't wait to put my order in!! I love her blog!!And her chat room is always great!!

Great picture of you two. I love to see the faces of the women I chat with..it makes everyone seem so real out here in blogville! lol

Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I've never heard of just an ebook alone. What a great great idea!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Amazing that you lived so close to one another without meeting until you began blogging. Thanks for the introduction to her blog and her e-book. I'll check it out. (Both of y'all are adorable). laurie

kpaints said...

Wow, your life is filled with wonderful friends, some you haven't seen in years and some who lived so close.....enjoy, however, you get them! lol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You are both so beautiful! I'm excited about the book...sounds like something I would love! ♥

sewingseeds4U said...

I've just recently discovered Auntie Ruthie but I didn't know about her E book. What a great story of how you met and how you missed eachother the first time. That's one of the great things about the blogworld...to get to know someone online and then recognize them at the local burger joint. I live in Southern California so I will keep my eyes open for you next time I pull up to In N Out. Ha..ha..Blessings, Patty

Lori Holt said...

Hi Maryjane...
I printed off the book too. I just love it! The graphics are so wonderful...not to mention all the good recipes. It's just full of "hospitality"...

Brenda said...

Hello Maryjane!

Your blog is heavenly! I love it!
Have a beautiful day!

love, Brenda

Holly said...

Did you print this on any special paper?? Did you run out of ink??? I really want this,but want some tips on how to do it right!!!
You have such a cute blog!!

Holly

Denise Marie said...

looks interesting.

Elyse said...

hi maryjane!

how fun! that book just SCREAMS your name and i know you will enjoy every page.

love,
elyse
xo

Sassy said...

I want to get that cute book...how stinkin' cute is that?????? You both are the BEST!!!!!!! I love her and you both!!!! I have got to put in my order......


I was just showing my hubby the pictures on your blog of all the cute little camping trailers.....someday I will have one {maybe just in my dreams but I will have one} I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Annesphamily said...

I thought I left you a message yesterday! Hmmm...your china is delightfully beautiful! You are very loved and truly blessed. Anne

The TinCan Cottage said...

Oh, thanx for the Heads Up...I'm going right over to Her Lovely Blog...Thanx MaryJane...:D Love the Picture of You Both at the end of your Blog Post! Your Both Adorable!

Sunshine and Smiles,
Christine