Saturday, February 20, 2010

rosey ice tea spoons

All mine!

Description:
eight tarnished and lovely vintage ice tea spoons, in a rosey girly pattern. these silver plate beauties are hard to come by, but they are such fun to collect, display and use. approx. 7 " long.

SOLD!

I am so excited! I just bought these darling ice tea spoons from Sadie Olive's Etsy Shop!
(click on post title for link)
~
Spring is almost here in So. CA, so these ice tea spoons will be perfect for cold lemonade and herbal tea!
I have spring fever so this week I will be drawing up plans to "pretty~up" my yards!
Flowers, flowers, flowers!
~
Do you have spring fever to?
Do you collect pretty spoons?
Wishing you a wonderful week!

11 comments:

Rita said...

I love spoons! These are so delizioso. Do you have any ideas of what to do with them? Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Spring fever here...for sure!!!
Last weekend was so beautiful..this weekend is O.K.

I planted some baby roses in my chair planters on my front porch :)

The spoons are a great buy....I was looking for cutlery with a rose motif....today. The thrift stores just seem to have butter knives~lol

Lorilee said...

Oh, so pretty! I am ready for some warm sunshine too!
Blessings,
Lorilee

❦TattingChic said...

Those spoons look like they cannot wait to dip into a refreshingly tall glass of ice tea! :)

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

I love spoons, love tiny forks, love butter knives...it never ends....very sweet tea spoons....enjoy!

Mimi Sue said...

Very pretty, I miss California and it's early spring. Not supposed to plant anything here in Utah until May 15th! Mimi

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a pretty little pattern. I know - it really felt like spring this past week, but now storms have moved in. Oh well, it will be here soon enough and we need the rain.

Lori said...

how funny, i was over looking at her shop a few days ago...she has wonderful silver available...love your spoons!!!

Grandma Nina said...

Hi Maryjane, I'm so glad I stumbled upon you through Beautiful Dee's site. You and your blog are beautiful. And I just love your little trailer and your craft room. My craft room wants to look like yours! I also just inherited my grandma's silver and should I leave it tarnished or polish it? I kinda like the tarnished look. What do you think?

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Oh darn, I missed the darling tea spoons. Honestly, I've been looking for some.

Maybe later?? I love your posts.

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Katmom said...

Oh MaryJane,
don't you just love tall Ice Tea Spoons??? they are even perfect for a Root Beer float in a tall glass! Oh Yum!
I miss So.Cal.....can you wrap me up a box of California & send me some?
hugz
>^..^<