Sunday, May 11, 2008

Remember those cute cupcake plates I just bought? Well, they were put to good use on Mother's Day! Here are two of my son-in-laws Craig & Shawn putting the finishing touches on our yummy dessert! Grated chocolate & whip cream on a angel food "cupcake"! We Mother's had no idea what they had up their sleeves! Yes, they spoiled us real good!!! (not to mention the BBQ ribs, chicken, Tri-tip, corn on the cob, baked beans, etc.)
Thanks guys, including my sweet husband Don! xo
~







7 comments:

Heidi said...

YUM! =)

*Shelli* said...

I ate way too much! By the time dessert came around, I was still stuffed! But, when I woke up this morning I wished that I could eat it all over agian!

Anne Fannie said...

Was that OKed by Jenny?? teehee

Tiffi said...

oh wow! could you mail me one!?

Cora from Nelia's Primitive Place said...

Now THAT is what I call your "just desserts!!!!"

Julie said...

They did this all by themselves?!?!? Everything is so beautiful! It looks like pro's created these!!!
YUM!
Blessings,
Julie

Autumn said...

Great to see those guys in the kitchen! Makes me miss my boys....ahemmm.... I mean ..men.
My girls treated me to too much sugar and sweets too!
What Queens we are to have such loving families!!!