Monday, May 12, 2008

MaryJanes Farm Magazine







I was so excited to get my FAVORITE magazine in the mail. It is filled with good reading and inspiring pictures! I am a member of MaryJanes Farm. I am Farmgirl Sister #44. A few months ago we had a "Pinkeeper" contest and my sweet friend Karin won! I was thrilled to see her featured in MJF magazine this mouth...her and her darling "pinkeeper"! Congratulations Karin! I am so proud of YOU! MaryJane Butters has other Farmgirls featured throughout the magazine and it is so exciting to see names and pictures of wonderful farmgirls I am associated with! I am a city girl but I have farmgirl running through my blood! When you see this fabulous magazine, grab it! I promise you will enjoy every page of it!
Love, Maryjane
~

9 comments:

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

I love MaryJane's Farm Magazines too! I don't have this issue but I'll be adding it to my wish list!

Smiles,
Lea

Utah Grammie said...

Oh I was so thriled to see Karin in the magazine too! Way to go - she is such a fun blogger!
You asked for a shortbread recipe - this one is from a friend's father's recipe - he passed at 96 still making these at Christmas!

2 C Flour
1 C Butter
1/2 C Brown Sugar packed
1/2 teas vanilla
Mix together to form soft dough.
Knead and work as bread dough for 5 minutes.
Roll to 1/4 in. thickness (no more)
Cut into squares or use cookiw cutters
Bake 350 degrees until lightly browned. "The more you knead the dough, the finer the cookie"

Good luck! I hope these turn out well for you!
Colleen

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh THANK YOU so much Colleen for the recipe! I am thrilled you shared such a special recipe with me!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Donna Lynn said...

Dearest Maryjane,
What a great looking magazine, I have never seen this one here in the Northwest! How fun to have your friend in it this month!
You and your family looked like you had a blast on Mothers day, how awesome to be surrounded by so many people who adore you! :)
Blessings,
Donna Lynn

Cora from Nelia's Primitive Place said...

I keep forgeting to subscribe!!!!! Now for sure I need to get this magazine!!!! I LOVE pinkeeps! Cora

Julie said...

Are the magazines as good as the book?
I haven't ever seen one!
Blessings,
Julie

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Julie, YES, MaryJanes Farm magazines are as good as her books! The magazines are only $5.99 each...not bad for all the inspiration it gives! xo

madrekarin said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you, Maryjane.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Hey! I live on a farm. I might have to check out this magazine!