Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Favorite Author ~ MaryJane Butters

I love MaryJane Butters! Her books & magazines are simply wonderful! I have learned so much from this sweet woman. I recently learned how to crochet, which I am thrilled to have finally learned. She is a True Blue Farmgirl and she has shared many ideas I can use in my daily life for this "want'a-be Farmgirl"! Ideas from the Kitchen, Garden, Stitching Room, Cleaning Up, Outdoors and much more. A lot of MaryJane Butters teachings are that of our Mothers, Grandmothers and Great Grandmothers. Basic skills that bring back memories that warm the heart and have been tested and proven over the years! The simplicity of life is bliss!
P.S. Oh and YES I love wearing all my pretty aprons each day!
~
Farmgirl Sister #44
Maryjane Lee xo
~
You can find her in my "Favorite Places to Visit" MaryJanes' Farm.
~

4 comments:

Julie said...

Okay,
I think that you've talked me into finally buying this book. I've been eyeing it at amazon for quite a while, now. I wish that I could look through it!!!
I'm a wanna be farmgirl, too!
Thanks!
Blessings,
julie

shirl said...

I have both these books to Maryjane but I have not had time to read them. Plan to take them on vacation when I go. I also have one of her magazines which I did read. Her books remind me of Holly Hobbie who I love!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Maryjane said...

Her books are wonderful, I promise! Maryjane

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

Me, too, MaryJane! I love her books & magazines & everything! Every time I open the book I find a new little "gemstone" awaiting me.

Blessings,
Lea

P.S. I love my aprons too!