Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In the Kitchen with Maryjane




I LOVE this cookie and top it as one of my all time favorites! They are buttery & crisp! Your honey will love them to!

This cookie is NOT like a Rice Krispie treat!

Rice Krispie COOKIES
2 sticks butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups flour
1 cup Rice Krispie Cereal
Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix together baking soda, baking powder and flour. Mix all preceding ingredients together. Add Rice Krispies(mix in with a spoon or use your hands!) Roll into small balls and flatten with a fork coated in sugar!
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes on a un-greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees.
Makes 4-5 dozen yummy cookies!

Enjoy!
Maryjane xo

6 comments:

*Shelli* said...

Yummy!...we love those grandma!! :)

Anne Fannie said...

Maryjane, I just love your blog page! It is so "you". Love the pictures of your lovely home, love your recipes (I have tasted them all), love the pictures you took of your flowers... Let's get together soon and do some crafts.
Love, Ann

Stephanie said...

Im going to have to try those , for sure!!
Have a great evening :)
Stephanie

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

Now those sound yummy! Can't wait to surprise my boys with this treat!

And thank you so much for those sweet birthday wishes. They made me happy.

Blessings,
Lea

Pam said...

Oh my, those look so good!!
I'm going to have to give them a try!

Julie said...

You know, I think that I may have about a cup of Rice Krispies left in the box!!!!

I'm gonna have to try this!

Thanks!
Julie