Saturday, April 5, 2008

I learned to Crochet this year!

I have always wanted to learn how to crochet and had a strong desire to do so! I bought one of the greatest books "MaryJane's Stitching Room" by MaryJane Butters. There in her book she taught me how to crochet! It took me a couple months to get the hang of it but finally I did and now I can't put my crochet hook down! I have always wanted to crochet dishcloths and I am very content if that is all I do! Crocheting is very relaxing and rewarding. I giggle each time I pick up my yarn & hook and think "I am crocheting!"
~
I keep my yarn and supplies in this cute jean purse that I embellished with
yo-yo's and beads.


Giggle, giggle!
~

4 comments:

shirl said...

Hi Maryjane, I love this little tote you made! What a cute place to keep your crochet! I taught myself to crochet also. It's fun, I have a few projects going now.
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anonymous said...

Maryjane,

Gosh, what a neat place you have here. I am reading through all your old entries.

I don't have a blog. One of these days I hope to have one.

This little purse is adorable.

Thanks for making my day. I will be sure to return for a visit.

Hello and Hugs from Georgia!
Linda

babs90 said...

Maryjane, is that your Giddyup Bag that you embellished? Just wondering since I was the one who made them all. Even if it's not I love what you did with this one. Yo-yo's.... darling. I love your blog. It's very inspiring. thank you for all the love you put into it... Love Babs #90

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

YES, Babs! This is the jean purse from Giddy Up! I love it and carry it around with me everyday because I am always crocheting! You did a GREAT job making them all!

Hugs,
Maryjane