Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is the beautiful china that was My Mother Gloria's. It was handed down to her from her Mother Alberta. I have fond memories of eating off this china for MANY years into my adulthood. Thanksgiving dinners always tasted better on Mother's china! All the crystal pieces were purple! The table always looked gorgeous! My sweet Mother has since passed away so each time I look at this china I know she is looking down and saying "Forget Me Not".
I shall never forget you Mother Dear. xo




6 comments:

Kelley said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
It's wonderful to have treasured objects that have belonged to loved ones!

Anonymous said...

Sure do miss your sweet mother Maryjane. Love, Debbie

Pam said...

How pretty. And such a wonderful remembrance of your Mother.

Katmom said...

MJ,
I love your mothers transfer ware...my daughter want's to start collecting it, but in brown, so I need to keep my eyes open whilst out & about....
farmgril hugz
>^..^<

Anonymous said...

So precious MJ..Thank you for making sure I had my moms too...I know one of my girls will have it someday too.
I know what you mean when you use it it is such a tender hug and just makes our holiday dinners.... Hugs to you...
Nancy Jane

Joy said...

What beautiful china and full of special memories.