Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sweet Peas & Hailey



This is my first post and I am so thrilled to do so! Today I had a lovely surprise left on my front porch, a armful of Sweet Peas from my darling friend Beckie who lives around the corner! She found my watering can by the door to put the flowers in! What a dear!

Granddaughter Hailey who is 6, spent the night here last night. We had fun sewing, crocheting (she did the chain stitch!) and we watched movies! She had fun making me "pretty". Ahhhhh Grandchildren.
~

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that! Welcome to the blogging world! =) Love the pretty picture! Hailey had a wonderful time with Grandma today!

Heidi said...

I just read your blog to Hailey and she smiled huge and said, "We really did do that. For REAL."

Aunt Jenny said...

How fun..I LOVE sweet peas..my absolute favorite flowers...I can just imagine that sweet smell. Lucky you to have such a fun friend.
Congrats on the new blog too!!!
talk to ya soon...
Love, Jenny

Katmom said...

Welcome to Bloggingland....what a lovely job you did on your blog.
Oh and as for the Sweet Peas,,,they are my favorite, ok my favorite after Lavender...lol!
hugs
2piap

Nancy Jo said...

Good for you Maryjane Lee!! See you already have a beautiful blog. very pretty. I was always thinking you should have one. You know we all love to see what everyone else is up to and what there world looks like. Guess thats a girl thing.
NANCY JO